Alpinestars Faster 3 Rideknit Shoes (Black|Grey|Flo Red)
Featuring new performance innovations adapted from decades of R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Faster-3 Shoe utilizes a seamless knitted construction to create a riding shoe that is extremely lightweight and breathable and also boasts class-leading protective features, both inside and outside.
- Main upper material combination of advanced microfiber, knitted mesh and seamless thermo-welded microfiber forms an innovative and technical finish.
- Lower tongue, lateral and medial quarter in knitted mesh construction allows breathability, comfort and a modern streetwear look.
- Air vent details on lateral and toe area are strategically positioned to improve airflow and ventilation.
- New TPR heel counter design ensures additional lateral support and security.
- Asymmetric toe design gives protection on shift area.
- Traditional lace closure system for an easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Lateral adjustable hook and loop closure system with TPR strap for increased security.
- Tongue and collar padding provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-slip micro-suede in the heel.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Faster-3 Rideknit shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Enhanced TPU ankle extended into lower lateral area gives improved support and protection.
- Medial dual density ankle protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- TPR slider details on lateral toe box gives increased flex and protection.
Buy Alpinestars Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore