Revit Boots Astro (Black/Neon Red)
Offered in a variety of colors, the high-fashion, partially perforated Astro sneakers are made of nubuck leather along with 3D air mesh. Inside, a leather lining not only adds comfort, but naturally helps with moisture wicking. They come equipped with safety reinforcements at the ankle, heel, and toe, along with thermoformed heel cups and toe caps. A leather shift pad helps keep the shoes in top form for years to come. For comfort, the OrthoLite® X40 insole is included.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
nubuck leather Nubuck is top-grain cattle rawhide leather that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give a velvet-like surface. Nubuck is similar to suede, but with a finer texture which is more durable.
- injected ankle cup
- reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- reflection at heel
- 85% Leather, 15% Polyester
- regular fit
- partly perforated outer shell
- extra pair of laces in different color
- leather gear shift pad
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- Padded tongue
- Slip resistance sole
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore