Revit Boots Descent H2O (Black)
Lightweight, mid-cut shoes for the rider that loves to explore the city and the open road. Whether you are riding on light trails or tarmac or exploring the city over long distances, these motorcycle shoes help deliver you safely to your destination in comfort and style. They merge both outdoor influences with motorcycle footwear protection and functionality in an all-weather conditions pair of footwear. Unequalled in their weight-to-cushion ratio, the Descent H2O shoes offer the full package — waterproofing, unibody design upper, and an in-house developed rubber outsole with EVA midsole for traction on sand, pavements, and trails. Comfortable and smooth, but inherently supportive, the Descent H2O waterproof hydratex insert will keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions. The lacing system together with the adjustable stretch strap provides a universal fit for every type of foot. Thanks to the included OrthoLite® insole it is no problem at all to take that walking tour through the city in comfort. Don’t let your footwear limit your ability to explore your surroundings. The Descent H2O motorcycle shoes offer the full package to enjoy your next adventure on the bike – or on foot – without worrying about the weather.
- nubuck leather Nubuck is top-grain cattle rawhide leather that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give a velvet-like surface. Nubuck is similar to suede, but with a finer texture which is more durable.
- hypalon This strong synthetic rubber, noted for its resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light, is used by REV’IT! to add functional but stylish details to the gear.
- nylon ripstop Nylon Ribstop is a lightweight nylon fabric, woven in a special pattern known as ribstop. During weaving, thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a crosshatch pattern in the fabric. This greatly increases the fabric’s resistance to tearing and ripping, making ribstop nylon extremely durable.
- suede leather Suede is a type of leather with a napped finish. Due to its texture and open pores, suede can absorb liquids quickly. We use suede as a visor wiper on our gloves, putting its absorbency to good use for keeping your field of vision clear.
- injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- 57% Leather, 24% Polyester, 19% Polyurethane
- easy entrance pull strap A heavy-duty pull strap at the calf for ease of entry is made of a webbing that can handle the strongest of tugs.
- extra pair of laces in different color
- Gusseted Tongue Construction The gusseted tongue construction is used to keep the tongue in place and keep debris, light water spray, and dirt out of the shoes
- gear shift pad In order to protect your boot from damage an extra padding has been placed over the foot. When you shift gears your boot won’t be damaged.
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- Padded tongue
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.