Revit Boots Discovery GTX (Brown)
Comfortable, easy to fit, and waterproof Adventure boots ready for worldwide travel on any surface. The Discovery GTX motorcycle boots are designed for all-weather adventure riders who need the stability and safety of off-road boots, the features and user-friendliness of a tour boot, and the comfort of a trekking boot. We’ve equipped them with the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane to keep your feet dry and feeling good in any type of weather. To tighten the boots, we’ve incorporated the unique BOA® fit system to facilitate a perfect fit. It’s also extremely fast in operation and contributes to the overall lightweight characteristics of the Discovery GTX motorcycle boots. Furthermore, the impact absorbing protective reinforcements at the shin, ankle, heel, and toe offer top-notch protection without making any concessions. Together with Vibram®, we developed the Apex sole to achieve maximum grip, stability, and control while riding and walking. The included OrthoLite® insole makes the boot extremely comfortable. Enjoy any journey in any weather on the bike and on foot with the Discovery GTX motorcycle boots.
- suede leather with WR finish
- cowhide Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- omega leather This high-quality, full grain cowhide is extremely durable and breathable, providing a combination of comfort and protection on any length ride. Full grain leather is noted for its excellent breathability and durability.
- Cordura® 500D
- 3D mesh
- injected ankle cup
- SEESOFT™ protection at tongue The SEESOFT™ protectors reduces the energy transmitted to your leg by the impact of rocks and other road debris that may strike you while riding.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed shin plate Heat is used to shape the shin plate, as the shin is a very vulnerable place on a rider’s bike and requires an exact, customized fit. The REV’IT! shin plate conforms exactly to your body for ultimate protection.
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX membrane The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- Uppers 80% Leather, 10% Polyamide, 10% Rubber, Soles 100% Rubber, 30% Polyamide
- Boa® Closure System The unique Boa® closure system makes for a perfect fit, an extremely fast closure and a very light weight boot. Enter the shoe, push the knob to engage, turn it for the perfect fit, and pull up on the knob for a quick release. Once locked in place the Boa® reels and laces stay that way. Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- gusseted tongue On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- Vibram® Apex Sole The combined expertise of the Italian company Vibram® and our in-house developers led to the birth of the revolutionary Vibram® Apex sole. This sole has been specifically developed for adventure motorcycling but offers the comfort of a trekking boot. Its profile features one distinct area for traction, one for braking and one for stability. The surface of the sole is a bit larger providing more comfort while walking. The durable material and construction ensure this sole will last.
- gear shift pad In order to protect your boot from damage an extra padding has been placed over the foot. When you shift gears your boot won’t be damaged.
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.