Revit Boots Everest GTX (Black)
Rugged, capable, and waterproof adventure boots that are ready to take on any environment and climate. The all-weather Everest GTX are highly comfortable and rugged Adventure motorcycle boots that blend the looks of hiking footwear with motorcycle functionality. They are ready to take on any weather condition because we constructed them with the fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane. Thanks to this premium waterproofing technology, these boots will help ensure that your feet stay comfortable and dry in any situation nature throws your way. They are very easy to put on and take off thanks to the zipper along the side which is protected from the elements by a hook-and-loop closure flap. Your feet are protected from impact by the reinforced heel and ankle cups combined with a protective toe cap. Because we constructed them with our in-house developed rubber-EVA sole with a grippy tread pattern, you will always have maximum traction on any surface. Extra comfort is provided thanks to the OrthoLite® insole footbed. Start planning your next journey and take your adventures on and off the bike to the next level with the rugged Everest GTX motorcycle boots.
- nubuck leather Nubuck is top-grain cattle rawhide leather that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give a velvet-like surface. Nubuck is similar to suede, but with a finer texture which is more durable.
- polyester ripstop Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- hypalon This strong synthetic rubber, noted for its resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light, is used by REV’IT! to add functional but stylish details to the gear.
- microfiber Microfiber is a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties.
- injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX membrane The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- 64% Leather, 18% Polyester, 18% Polyurethane
- stretch panels The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- gear shift pad In order to protect your boot from damage an extra padding has been placed over the foot. When you shift gears your boot won’t be damaged.
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- gusseted zipper with protection edge A leather gusset behind the zipper has been installed for rain, wind and dirt proofing. A protective edge is stitched right behind the zipper to avoid the zipper from grabbing the gusset.
- rubber gear shift pad
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore