Revit Boots Expedition GTX (Black|Grey)
Highly protective, waterproof, and award- winning ADV boots. Meet the Expedition GTX boots. We’ve made our award-winning ADV motorcycle boots even better and here’s how. They combine the protection of MX boots with breathable GORE-TEX waterproofing and unsurpassed comfort on and off the bike. Furthermore, the solution to reaching the next level of protection without sacrificing next-level rider comfort was the development of the Dynamic Support Frame (DSF). The REV’IT!|DSF ensures maximum freedom of movement in the ankle and prevents hyper extension of the tendons and muscles. The DSF system, reinforced toe box, SEESOFT in the tongue and hard shell shin plate all work together to protect your feet from impacts. The specially developed Vibram® Apex sole provides maximum grip, stability, and control while riding and walking. To tighten the Expedition GTX motorcycle boots, we’ve incorporated the unique BOA® closure system to facilitate a perfect fit. It’s also extremely fast in operation and contributes to the overall lightweight characteristics of the Expedition boot. The included OrthoLite® insole makes the boot very comfortable on and off the bike. Experience the top-level REV’IT! Expedition GTX motorcycle boots. Unparalleled comfort, freedom, and safety all wrapped in one technically advanced package.
- microfiber Microfiber is a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties.
- nubuck leather Nubuck is top-grain cattle rawhide leather that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give a velvet-like surface. Nubuck is similar to suede, but with a finer texture which is more durable.
- omega leather This high-quality, full grain cowhide is extremely durable and breathable, providing a combination of comfort and protection on any length ride. Full grain leather is noted for its excellent breathability and durability.
- SuperFabric® SuperFabric® technology is an advanced process that transforms ordinary fabrics into unique, highly protective materials. Multiple protective shields are applied close to each other within the fabric, but remain separate to allow maximum flexibility. These micro guard-plates provide an additional layer of protection, without adding weight, and help prevent abrasion to underlying fabrics. SuperFabric® is five times more abrasion-resistant than leather, with just half the weight.
- 3D mesh
- External TPU Shin Plate The External TPU Shin Plate provides additional protection in the shin area against impacts of objects and debris.
- injected ankle cup
- REV’IT!|DSF (Dynamic Support Frame) The unique, in-house developed REV’IT!|DSF (Dynamic Support Frame) offers maximum levels of protection without sacrificing comfort. The DSF limits hyper extension of the tendons and muscles. The three key components – the calf support, heel cup and stability frame – all work together as one system, allowing you to ride comfortably in any terrain, without worrying about your safety. It also provides flexibility and freedom of movement off the bike.
- SEESOFT™ protection at tongue The SEESOFT™ protectors reduces the energy transmitted to your leg by the impact of rocks and other road debris that may strike you while riding.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX membrane The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- Uppers 80% Leather, 10% Polyamide, 10% Rubber, Soles 100% Rubber, 30% Polyamide
- Boa® Closure System The unique Boa® closure system makes for a perfect fit, an extremely fast closure and a very light weight boot. Enter the shoe, push the knob to engage, turn it for the perfect fit, and pull up on the knob for a quick release. Once locked in place the Boa® reels and laces stay that way. Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- easy entrance pull strap A heavy-duty pull strap at the calf for ease of entry is made of a webbing that can handle the strongest of tugs.
- gusseted tongue On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- Vibram® Apex Sole The combined expertise of the Italian company Vibram® and our in-house developers led to the birth of the revolutionary Vibram® Apex sole. This sole has been specifically developed for adventure motorcycling but offers the comfort of a trekking boot. Its profile features one distinct area for traction, one for braking and one for stability. The surface of the sole is a bit larger providing more comfort while walking. The durable material and construction ensure this sole will last.
- gear shift pad In order to protect your boot from damage an extra padding has been placed over the foot. When you shift gears your boot won’t be damaged.
- Padded tongue
- rubber gear shift pad
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore