Revit Boots Filter (Black/Neon Red)
The lightweight Filter high-top sneakers offer riders all the comfort and protection that they expect from a motorcycle-ready shoe. They have a tough leather exterior, a tongue made from suede, an injected ankle cup, and thermoformed heel cups and toe caps to take care of the safety component. To keep feet feeling cool, perforation holes can be found on the toe and at the inner sides. When riding or walking, the inclusion of the OrthoLite® X40 insole adds to the overall comfort of the shoe.
- nubuck leather Nubuck is top-grain cattle rawhide leather that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give a velvet-like surface. Nubuck is similar to suede, but with a finer texture which is more durable.
suede leather Suede is a type of leather with a napped finish. Due to its texture and open pores, suede can absorb liquids quickly. We use suede as a visor wiper on our gloves, putting its absorbency to good use for keeping your field of vision clear.
- injected ankle cup
- reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- reflection at heel
- 100% Leather
- regular fit
- partly perforated outer shell
- extra pair of laces in different color
- rubber gear shift pad
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- Padded tongue
- Slip resistance sole
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.