Revit Boots Fuse H2O (Black)
A sportive, mid-cut, waterproof touring boot prepared for all-weather riding on the asphalt. The Fuse H2O motorcycle boots are our waterproof, lightweight, and comfortable touring boots for the rider that loves to travel routes along the most beautiful asphalt roads our world has on offer. When taking a break from riding, these boots will also keep you comfortable during any journey on foot. It doesn’t matter what weather you encounter along the way because we equipped them with our waterproof and breathable hydratex membrane. This waterproofing technology will ensure dry and comfortable feet during every moment of your next journey. Reinforced protection parts at the ankle, heel, and toe keep your feet protected. We even equipped the boots with accordion stretch panels at the front and back to provide extra flexibility while riding. Grip on the pegs and asphalt is top notch thanks to our in-house developed durable rubber sole. Extra comfort on and off the bike is provided thanks to the OrthoLite® insoles. Additionally, the zipper and a hook-and-loop closure flap that runs alongside the Fuse H2O motorcycle boots allow you to easily slip into them or take them off at the beginning or end of your day. The Fuse H2O motorcycle boots will help to make sure you enjoy your next ride to the fullest.
- cowhide Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- PU coated fabric
- 3D mesh
- injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- 61% Leather, 39% Polyurethane
- stretch panels The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- gear shift pad In order to protect your boot from damage an extra padding has been placed over the foot. When you shift gears your boot won’t be damaged.
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- gusseted zipper with protection edge A leather gusset behind the zipper has been installed for rain, wind and dirt proofing. A protective edge is stitched right behind the zipper to avoid the zipper from grabbing the gusset.
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore