Revit Boots Ginza 3 (Black)
For the riders out there who like their shoes to be both comfortable and protective. These fashionable Ginza 3 motorcycle shoes have the potential to match with almost anything in your motorcycle wardrobe, whether you wear them on the bike or not. The Ginza 3 shoes have an improved fit and easier break-in period for those in love with this style. As you wear them, the leather will mold to your feet, creating an increasingly personalized fit over time. A thermoformed heel and toe cup is combined with injected ankle cups on both sides of the ankle are all incorporated in a beautiful leather outer shell that is put together to meet and exceed CE standards. The OrthoLite® insole is there to provide comfort, whether it’s on longer rides or a casual stroll down the sidewalk. Multiple color options all yield the same result: optimal comfort and motorcycle-ready protection to those who love to own one shoe that does it all. That’s the Ginza 3.
- waxed suede This unique variety of suede has been impregnated with wax to add water repellency, easy care and to give it its vintage appearance. Minor scratches, scuffs and marks can be removed by gently rubbing the fabric, bringing the impregnated wax to the surface.
- pull up cowhide
- injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- Uppers 100% Leather, Soles 100% Rubber
- extra pair of laces
- leather gear shift pad
- Gusseted Tongue Construction The gusseted tongue construction is used to keep the tongue in place and keep debris, light water spray, and dirt out of the shoes.
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.