Revit Boots Link GTX (Black)
Waterproof touring boots with a clean design that are ready for any journey in any weather. The Link GTX motorcycle boots are designed and developed for the most versatile and demanding (Sport) Touring riders. Whether you are exploring in good weather, or every day of the year, regardless of the circumstances, the Link GTX boots will not disappoint. Thanks to the supple full grain leather and the breathability of the GORE-TEX membrane, these boots can be worn the whole day without problems. As mentioned, we included the top-level GORE-TEX waterproof membrane that provides 100% waterproofing while staying breathable at the same time; keeping your feet fresh in any temperature. To protect your feet from impacts, we constructed these motorcycle boots with protective reinforcements at the heel and ankle combined with a protective toe cap. Grip on the pegs and pavement is ensured by our durable in-house developed rubber sole. All-day comfort on and off the bike is provided by the high-tech OrthoLite® insole. The Link GTX boots will make sure you can fully focus on enjoying your next journey by keeping your feet comfortable and protected and ensuring a high level of feel on the foot pegs and pedals of your motorcycle.
- full grain cowhide Full grain leather is among the best quality leather you can buy. It can be made from a variety of different animal hides, but most usually is cowhide. Full grain leather is desirable because of its excellent breathability and durability. Additionally, with full grain leather, the hides of the animal need not be treated significantly. Like a pair of jeans, full grain leather clothing actually gets more comfortable the more you wear it, becoming softer and, some say, even more attractive as it ages.
- microfiber Microfiber is a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties.
- injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX membrane The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- 74% Leather, 26% Polyurethane
- partly perforated outer shell
- stretch panels The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- gear shift pad In order to protect your boot from damage an extra padding has been placed over the foot. When you shift gears your boot won’t be damaged.
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- gusseted zipper with protection edge A leather gusset behind the zipper has been installed for rain, wind and dirt proofing. A protective edge is stitched right behind the zipper to avoid the zipper from grabbing the gusset.
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.