Revit Boots Mohawk 3 (Olive Green|Black)
Classic moc toe shoe that provides comfort with performance and protection features. If you’re looking for a taller pair of motorcycle boots, the Mohawk 3 are the perfect match. We added more colors to this iconic style to keep up and surpass current fashion trends. These popular-selling moc toe classics should fit snugly against your feet, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. They can pair perfectly with your favorite riding jeans and leather jacket and deliver all-day comfort. No need to go home after a day of riding and change them because your feet hurt. With thermoformed heel and toe cups, and injected ankle cups at both sides of each ankle, their armor is impressive, yet no one will notice. That’s the beauty of it. A gusseted tongue prevents water from splashing up from your front wheel to reach your socks, meaning you’ll be keeping your feet dry (and clean!) in most situations despite the shoes not being waterproof. Made for more than just walking, they do allow for a comfortable stroll thanks to the inclusion of the OrthoLite® insole. With a classic style and multiple colors to choose from, the Mohawk 3 motorcycle shoes will quickly become your favorite. Even when you’re not planning on riding in them.
- pull up cowhide
- injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- reflection at heel
- Uppers 100% Leather, Soles 100% Rubber
- Gusseted Tongue Construction The gusseted tongue construction is used to keep the tongue in place and keep debris, light water spray, and dirt out of the shoes.
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore