Revit Boots Pioneer GTX (Black)
Mid-cut, waterproof, easy to fit, all-season boots ready for any adventure on and off the bike. The Pioneer GTX motorcyle boots have been specifically developed for adventure riding while offering the comfort of a trekking boot at the same time. We’ve improved the fit patterns to optimize the use of the GORE-TEX membrane. Because the boots are constructed with the premium GTX waterproofing laminate they are fully breathable and guarantee dry feet during bad weather. Furthermore, the unibody design approach allowed us to create the most comfortable fit and minimal seams in flex areas. The combined expertise of the Italian company, Vibram®, and our in-house developers led to the birth of the Vibram® Apex sole. This sole offers maximum grip, stability and control while riding and walking. To keep these motorcycle boots as lightweight as possible, we fitted the fast and convenient BOA® fit system which creates a perfect fit with the simple turn of a dial. The protective reinforcements at the heel, toes, and ankles combined with abrasion-resistant outer materials allow this boot to provide a lot of safety without sacrificing any comfort. With the Pioneer GTX motorcycle boots, you are prepared to take on any adventure in the city or on the open road, all while keeping your feet fully protected from the elements or impacts.
- suede leather with WR finish | omega cow leather | Cordura® 500D
- injected ankle cup
- SEESOFT™ protection at tongue The SEESOFT™ protectors reduces the energy transmitted to your leg by the impact of rocks and other road debris that may strike you while riding.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX membrane The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- Uppers 80% Leather, 10% Polyamide, 10% Rubber, Soles 100% Rubber, 30% Polyamide
- Boa® Closure System The unique Boa® closure system makes for a perfect fit, an extremely fast closure and a very light weight boot. Enter the shoe, push the knob to engage, turn it for the perfect fit, and pull up on the knob for a quick release. Once locked in place the Boa® reels and laces stay that way. Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- gusseted tongue On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- rubber gear shift pad
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- Vibram® Apex Sole The combined expertise of the Italian company Vibram® and our in-house developers led to the birth of the revolutionary Vibram® Apex sole. This sole has been specifically developed for adventure motorcycling but offers the comfort of a trekking boot. Its profile features one distinct area for traction, one for braking and one for stability. The surface of the sole is a bit larger providing more comfort while walking. The durable material and construction ensure this sole will last.
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.