Rev’it Gravel OutDry Boots
The introduction of the Gravel OutDry boot marks the launch of entirely new quality standard for REV’IT! boots. The Gravel OutDry are built with rugged materials and quality components that last. The REV’IT! by Vibram® sole takes care of safety, control and comfort. A breathable OutDry® waterproof barrier is laminated to the outer shell, keeping water out and avoiding water pickup. Smart solutions such as the gusseted zipper with protection edge, grip & control panel, and rubber abrasion edge reveal the attention to detail put into these adventure style boots.
- omega leather This high-quality, full grain cowhide is extremely durable and breathable, providing a combination of comfort and protection on any length ride. Full grain leather is noted for its excellent breathability and durability.
- suede leather Suede is a type of leather with a napped finish. Due to its texture and open pores, suede can absorb liquids quickly. We use suede as a visor wiper on our gloves, putting its absorbency to good use for keeping your field of vision clear.
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- injected ankle cup
- thermoformed shin guard Heat is used to form this shin plate to the shape of the very vulnerable area, so it requires an exact, customized fit. The REV’IT! shin plate conforms exactly to your body for ultimate protection.
- reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- 90% Leather, 10% Polyester, Soles 100% Rubber
- Adjustability adjustable hook and loop closure The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
- Hook and loop adjustment tab A hook and loop pile tab can be adjusted to your ideal fit.
- rubber abrasion edge The rubber abrasion edge minimizes damage from everyday use. Be it flying stones and dirt while riding or repeated wear from foot flexion—while crouching next to bike to check the oil, for example—the rubber edge safeguards the boot from damage.
- reinforced heel
- reinforced toe
- TPU gear shift pad An additional panel has been placed on the foot top to protect the boot from the gear shifter. This extra layer has a rippled texture for a sure grip while shifting.
- anatomically shaped foot bed The anatomically shaped foot bed has been incorporated to support the foot for both comfort and safety.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- anatomically shaped ankle cup The ankle area has been padded and reinforced for comfort, and to support proper foot position.
- ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper The heavy duty zipper’s extraordinary pulling strength can withstand repeated abuse. The teeth of this zipper are twice as large and twice as strong as a regular zipper’s teeth. Additional webbing and yarn make this zipper extra durable.
- gusseted zipper with protection edge A leather gusset behind the zipper has been installed for rain, wind and dirt proofing. A protective edge is stitched right behind the zipper to avoid the zipper from grabbing the gusset.
- grip & control panel The suede inside calf cover serves to protect both the zipper and the bike from damage. 3D grooves in the suede improve leg grip.
- 3D mesh lining This open-loft three-dimensional mesh enhances the breathability of the boot.
- easy entrance pull strap A heavy-duty pull strap at the calf for ease of entry is made of a webbing that can handle the strongest of tugs.
- elastic insert at calf An elastic insert at the calf will stretch as needed and gives you the option to wear your trousers inside or over these boots.
- elastic insert at ankle A cleverly positioned stretch panel allows for natural movement for the ankle.
- Vibram® Elevation Sole REV’IT!’s in-house developed Vibram® Elevation sole features a fully-rubber construction. The Vibram® Mont compound of the sole is specifically chosen for durability, strength, protection and for its continuous performance in both hot and cold temperatures. The large contact patches found at the heel and toe enhance grip and stability, while the open-lug, asymmetrical pattern helps with balance on the bike yet follows the natural flow of your step for maximum comfort off the bike. The Vibram® Elevation sole is created for the touring rider that might also find themselves in a light off-road situation and is compliant with CE (EN13634) testing standards.
Buy REV’IT MOTORCYCLE BOOTS From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.