Rev’it Ladies Boots G-Force H2O (Black/Pink)
Taking their inspiration straight from the MotoGP and WSBK worlds, the sportive and waterproof G-Force H2O Ladies paddock shoes have been designed specifically for women. They have a tough leather exterior, an injected ankle cup, and thermoformed heel cups and toe caps to take care of the safety component. In terms of waterproofing, there is the incorporated hydratex®|Z-liner; it keeps the water out but allows your feet to breathe. Since they keep the water out, they have multi-seasonal use built into their DNA. When riding or walking, the inclusion of the OrthoLite® X40 insole adds to the overall comfort of the shoe.
- Artificial Leather A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- Artificial suede leather The artificial suede leather provides comfort and softness around top closure of a product.
- nylon ripstop Nylon Ribstop is a lightweight nylon fabric, woven in a special pattern known as ribstop. During weaving, thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a crosshatch pattern in the fabric. This greatly increases the fabric’s resistance to tearing and ripping, making ribstop nylon extremely durable.
- injected ankle cup
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- 75% Polyurethane 25% Synthetic Textile
- tight fit
- extra pair of laces in different color
- rubber gear shift pad
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- Hook and loop ankle closure strap A hook and loop closure is found at the ankle of these shoes to hold the laces down and provide a customized fit.
- Padded tongue
- Slip resistance sole
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.