Rev’it Ladies Boots Portland (Black)
Developed for those who are looking for an archetype boot with a hint of heritage look and feel. With the Portland Ladies motorcycle shoes, we created a sturdy but female-focused product for riders looking for durability and quality. The Portland Ladies shoes take the form and details of a traditional worker-style boot. Then, hand-stitched details and a small reflective piece at the heel show that traditional styling and modern details go hand-in-hand when looking your next favorite pair of shoes; matching almost anything in your wardrobe. The thermoformed heel and toe cups, as well as the injected ankle cups that – together with a strong exterior – create the resumé of safety features that measure up to CE requirements for protective footwear. Thanks to the OrthoLite® insole, the Portland Ladies will become the shoes of choice for female riders, both on and off the bike. Furthermore, they have been created with a female fit to offer optimal proportions. Lace up with both style and safety with the Portland Ladies motorcycle shoes.
- cowhide Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- reflection at heel
- Uppers 100% Leather, Soles 100% Rubber
- Gusseted Tongue Construction The gusseted tongue construction is used to keep the tongue in place and keep debris, light water spray, and dirt out of the shoes.
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.