Revit Boots Arrow (Black)
The cord-laced Arrow shoes feature thermoformed heel and toe cups combined with an injected ankle cup; ensuring safety is compliant with CE requirements. The OrthoLite® insole adds to the overall comfort of the street-inspire shoes. Partial ventilation allows air to flow through on warmer days atop the bike or when walking on the street. A subtle strip of reflection is found at the heel, increasing visibility.
- nubuck leather Nubuck is top-grain cattle rawhide leather that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give a velvet-like surface. Nubuck is similar to suede, but with a finer texture which is more durable.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Perforated soft nubuck The soft nubuk leather is perforated for ventilation purposes.
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- injected ankle cup
- reflection at heel
- 88% Leather, 12% Polyester
- partly perforated outer shell
- Mesh on tongue Mesh fabric is found on the tongue of these shoes, providing ventilation and breathability.
- extra pair of laces in different color
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- Padded tongue
- Reinforced ankle
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.