Revit Motorcycle Boots Pacer (White/Neon Yellow)
The Pacer shoes are exactly what motorcycling sneakerheads are after in a pair of high-tops. Ready for the ride or for the streets. Safety comes in the shape of thermoformed heel and ankle cups, which are then complemented with injected ankle cups at both sides of the ankle to meet all CE-regulations. An OrthoLite® X40 foam insole adds to its overall comfort. An additional pair of laces in a different color is included so riders can mix their style up when inspired
- Washed Canvas The canvas fabric used these shoes proved a washed look.
Artificial Leather A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
Oiled Suede Oiled suede is a treated leather that is durable & weather resistant.
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- injected ankle cup
- reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- reflection at heel
- 73% Polyurethane, 13% leather, 14% synthetic textile
- partly perforated outer shell
Perforation on tongue These shoes have perforation on the tongue, providing ventilation and breathability.
- extra pair of laces in different color
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® – In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- Padded tongue
- leather gear shift pad
- Slip resistance sole
Buy REV’IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore