Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots
Incorporating the indispensable features of the original powerhouse SIDI Adventure Gore-Tex Boot, the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots boast upgrades and refinements in strategic areas without upsetting the recipe that made the original such a standout success.
Constructed from full grain microfibre and suede, the new Adventure 2 boots from Sidi have a breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex membrane liner, the best waterproof membrane that eliminates the build up of sweat too. Full grain Microfibre is similar to leather, but it does not age as quickly as leather and is lighter, stronger and more tear-resistant. Weather-wise, it is more water-resistant than leather and maintains its flexibility in every temperature.
One of the most notable improvements Sidi has made with the redesign of the Adventure 2 Boots is the full-height 14 inch Gore-Tex Liner, which now extends 3 inches higher up the shaft for increased waterproofing – especially useful when fording water crossings. With additional stretch at the back of the calf, there is now more space and flexibility in the shaft to accommodate a wider range of rider’s calf-sizes. SIDI has also increased the area of split-grain leather grip paneling on the inside of the calf as well as the instep for better feel when standing on the pegs off road.
They are CE-certified and feature loads of the support and safety elements you would expect from Sidi boots.
The ankle flex system, tongue-in-groove achilles protector and other TPUs on the SIDI Adventure 2 have been refined for a slimmer overall profile with better protection, eliminating any clumsiness or bulky feel. Strategically-placed flex zones allow for better flexibility right out of the box, resulting in a much shorter break-in period, better walkability, dexterity and comfort.
Wherever you may adventure to, the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots are one of the best all-weather, on/off-road ADV boots money can buy.
- Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane The Gore-Tex membrane is at the heart of all products engineered with Gore-Tex fabrics. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule. Water from outside will never penetrate. Yet perspiration can escape easily, thus less moisture is trapped in the insulation. The Result you stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire.
- Full Grain Microfibre & Suede Upper Full Grain Microfibre with very similar characteristics to genuine leather. Full grain microfiber is not affected by aging and all its features are meant to be long lasting. Lighter than leather it has very high mechanical properties outstanding tensile strength, tear resistance and flexing endurance. It maintains its softness independently from exposure to any temperature. Full Grain microfiber is stable, breathable and water repellent. More resistant than leather
- Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk The Upper pivot, on the bootleg improves the flexibility of the boot and the adjustment of the bootleg itself. In this way, the rider can adjust the boot strap at the calf to his personal preference and achieve an improved fit.
- Tongue-in-groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps Utilizes four micro adjustable buckle closures, with indented memory-regulation straps. The buckles, straps and retaining clips are easily replaceable. The buckles have just one fixing point (by a screw) which allows them to be closed making the boot adaptable to the rider’s position. All four buckles work independently from each other. This system allows the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs independently making each boot that more comfortable for each individual rider.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a Velcro secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel
- Cambrelle lining
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility
- Non Slip Sole
- CE Approved The ‘’CE’’ marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC
- Shift Pad
Buy Sidi Adventure 2 Boot From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.