Sidi Mag 1 Motorcycle Boots
The Sidi Mag-1 Boots feature an innovative internal brace system constructed from carbon fiber for the ultimate in support and light weight design. The Mag-1 Boots weigh in at 4.4 pounds each, or 17% less than the Vortice boots. An all new Micrometric Tecno 3 magnetic closure system makes adjustments quick and easy and the internal brace system provides ankle stability and flexibility.
The rear upper is made in polyurethane and is assembled to the boot with two screws: one on the outside under the TECNO-3 Magnetic mechanism, the other on the inside which holds the micrometric adjuster strap. The screws support and block the internal support system which is made with carbon fiber beams, making up the frame of the boot. This system allows excellent flex movement front-to-back while being firm side-to-side. An all new Micrometric Tecno-3 magnetic closure mechanism is easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and light in weight. The TECNO-3 Magnetic closures close the boot with an extremely resistant steel wire, that is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnet.
Sidi has created an incredibly solid boot with well-chosen design elements and materials to create a very lightweight, yet ultra-protective race boot system.
- Upper in Microfibre Microtech When constructing most of the Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ‘’Technomicro’’. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibres act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn’t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots.
- Full Grain Microfibre Lining This fabric has been treated with TEFLON Fabric protector, DuPont’s high performance protection against water and stains. Teflon acts as an invisible protection to provide maximum water and stain repellency, to keep your garment drier and more comfortable in all weathers. Teflon surrounds each fiber, maintaining the breathability of the fabric. Teflon is durable to washing and dry cleaning.
- Elastic textile and injection moulded TUP bands Arch and Achilles’ areas are covered with Sidi’s exclusive elastic textile and injection molded polyurethane comfort panels. The arch area utilizes two TUP bands next to the TECNO-3 Magnetic closures, for a maximum support and wrap of the arches
- Asymmetric and shaped heel, Shock absorbing Heel Cup Asymmetric and shaped shock absorbing heel cup, smooth and flat inside, for more adherence with the bike, with shock absorbing system in the back and outside. The Shell and the shock absorbing system are replaceable through a screw and an interlocking system
- TUP And Sewn Shift Pad
- Micrometric Memory Strap. Allows you to adjust the circumference of the calf to the millimetre, with indented memory-regulation straps
- Slider with alloy insert and air ventilation system on the tip The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with an intake and an innovative alloy insert
- Nylon Inner Sole with removable arch support pad
- CE Approved The ‘’CE’’ marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC
- Rubber Top Sole The sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It Features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers
- Adjustable calf area with strap
- Adjustable calf area with TECNO 3-MAG closure mechanism, easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and light in weight. The TECNO-3 Magnetic closures close the boot with extremely resistant steel wire that is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnet. Mechanism’s and retaining clips are replaceable.
- Support Braces System The rear upper is made in polyurethane, and assembled to the boot with two screws: one on the outside under the TECNO-3 Magnetic mechanism, the other on the inside which holds the micrometric adjuster strap. The Screws support and block the internal support system which is made with carbon fibre beams, making up the frame of the boot. This system allows excellent flex movement front to back while being firm side-to-side. The Tecno-3 Magnetic mechanism and the micrometric memory strap adjust the leg circumference to fit around the calf muscle
- Sizes EU 38 & 39 are special order sizes please contact us for a approx date on delivery
All Parts Of The Boot Can Be Replaced
Buy SIDI Race Boot From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore