Sidi Mid Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots
Off-Road Protection In A Boot That’s Comfortable Anywhere,
The Sidi Adventure Mid 2 Gore-Tex Boots are a waterproof adventure-touring boot that strikes a unique blend of protection and off-the-bike comfort.
The boots are a shorter and lighter version of their best-selling Sidi Adventure 2 boots, offering unencumbered ankle articulation and freedom of movement for hiking and everyday wear. The microfibre upper with Cordura panels makes for an incredibly durable, tear-resistant and flex-enduring boot that works alongside a fixed Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane to completely prevent water from entering the boot while allowing the foot to breathe.
The interior of the boot is lined with Air-Teflon mesh and perforated Cambrelle to wick moisture and keep your feet comfortable throughout your journey, that when combined with the boot’s slender profile and mid-height, makes the boot easier to slip on and off compared to the Adventure 2 long boots. A dual micro-adjustable buckle system with indented memory-regulation straps provide a customised and secure fit around your ankle, with a simple Velcro strap closure at the top.
In terms of protection, the boots are stacked with protection, featuring a rigid, shock-resistant, anatomically heel cup offers maximum grip and protection, a polyurethane shin plate, stretch insert at the back of the calf, shaped side scuff and top shift pads that minimise impacts from the sides.
- Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane The Gore-Tex membrane is at the heart of all products engineered with Gore-Tex fabrics. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule. Water from outside will never penetrate. Yet perspiration can escape easily, thus less moisture is trapped in the insulation. The Result you stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire.
- Full Grain Microfibre & Suede Upper Full Grain Microfibre with very similar characteristics to genuine leather. Full grain microfiber is not affected by aging and all its features are meant to be long lasting. Lighter than leather it has very high mechanical properties outstanding tensile strength, tear resistance and flexing endurance. It maintains its softness independently from exposure to any temperature. Full Grain microfiber is stable, breathable and water repellent. More resistant than leather
- Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk The Upper pivot, on the bootleg improves the flexibility of the boot and the adjustment of the bootleg itself. In this way, the rider can adjust the boot strap at the calf to his personal preference and achieve an improved fit.
- Tongue-in-groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps Utilizes four micro adjustable buckle closures, with indented memory-regulation straps. The buckles, straps and retaining clips are easily replaceable. The buckles have just one fixing point (by a screw) which allows them to be closed making the boot adaptable to the rider’s position. All four buckles work independently from each other. This system allows the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs independently making each boot that more comfortable for each individual rider.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a Velcro secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel
- Cambrelle lining
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility
- Non Slip Sole
- CE Approved The ‘’CE’’ marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC
- Shift Pad
Buy Sidi Adventure 2 Boot From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore