Sidi ST Air Motorcycle Boots
An aggressive look coupled with superb armour and quality adjustments the new ST Air boots provide high levels of protection with ease of use the entry and security system developed for the ST boots is easier to use for street or sport riding than the entry system found on their full on race boots.
Featuring a hinged external support structure for helping to prevent lateral ankle movement while allowing for smooth fore and aft transitions on the bike. A set it and forget it cam lock closure system on the calf enables easy entry and accommodates a wide variety of calf diameters.
A shock absorbing heel cup and a top sole with a removable insert gives you armour that protects you from impact damage. Teflon mesh helps improve the durability and abrasion resistance. The ankle support braces help stop the ankle twisting during a crash.
A zipper elastic panel makes getting the boot on or off easily. The ST10 buckle and strap adjusts the leg circumference for the best fit, and can be replaced once they’ve worn away and become loose. The air ventilation system on the lateral side helps stop your feet from getting too hot.
These are first-rate boots and it just doesn’t get much better. If you can swing the cost, this is the boot to have. Sidi quality and features abound, and although the price may seem a bit steep, you can’t put a price on safety.
All bolt-on components are replaceable.
- Perforated outer for maximum air flow
- Technomicro Microfibre Upper When constructing most of the Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ‘’Technomicro’’. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibres act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn’t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots.
- Air Teflon Mesh This fabric has been treated with TEFLON Fabric protector, DuPont’s high performance protection against water and stains. Teflon acts as an invisible protection to provide maximum water and stain repellency, to keep your garment drier and more comfortable in all weathers. Teflon surrounds each fiber, maintaining the breathability of the fabric. Teflon is durable to washing and dry cleaning.
- Replaceable Shin Plate The Shin plate is made in nylon and it is inserted on a polyurethane frontal support. Both parts are replaced
- Replaceable ST10 buckle and ST10 strap This Closure system adjust to the leg circumference on both sides therefore increasing the opening of the boot for ease of putting on.
- Ankle Support Braces with ankle joint The two nylon braces join the ankle joint with two screws that are hidden by a nylon cap. This system supports the ankle and is reinforced with fiberglass and is easy to replace. This system allows excellent flex movement front to back while being firm side to side
- Zipper Elastic panel Sidi has added a small elastic panel to aid in a smooth zipper operation as it allows a bit of movement via the elastic as the zipper passes over the riders ankle ball.
- Side and slider Air ventilation system On the outer lower part of the boost as air intake is fitted which can be operated by an aerodynamic shape
- Replaceable Slider System The Slider is replaceable and available in full nylon, with ceramic or aluminium inserts
- Shock Absorbing Heel Cup A polyurethane shell holds a shock absorbing insert, visible from the outside through small slits that mark out the look of the heel. The shell is mobile as it is fixed to the boot by two screws that allow 3mm of impact movement
- Nylon Inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Rubber sole with removable insert The sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch are where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers.
- CE Approved The ‘’CE’’ marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC
- Patented and trademarked Sidi Vertebra System protects the achilles tendon
- Thermoplastic resin ankle protection
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Padded achilles area
- External ankle support braces with closable air vents
- Cam-lock buckle system
Buy SIDI MOTORCYCLE BOOTS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore
There are no reviews yet.