TCX Street 3 Waterproof Boot (Black/White)
The TCX Street 3 is the company’s replacement for the Street Ace a rugged, street-ready motorcycle boot with a casual look resembling your favourite skater sneakers. At home on or off the bike, this highly protective boot packed with some of the most low-profile and effective rider protection available.
The Street Ace was comfortable beyond belief and stood up to heaps of abuse. The TCX Street 3 is in the same mould.
The Street 3 is assembled using a full-grain leather upper with a matte nubuck finish that is resilient but will take on a nice patina as you rack up the miles. Although the upper has its own water-repellent qualities, it is backed up by TCX’s T-Dry waterproof lining to keep you happy and dry in wet weather. The leather upper is complemented by a surrounding white rubber sole with an aged finish. The Street 3’s sole is a modern wear-resistant, dirt-repelling rubber compound from Groundtrax that is guaranteed to offer serious stability and grip.
Street 3 owners will also be protected by the latest technology from ZPLATE with their advanced shank running down the centre of the shoe.This latest design gives the boot a more natural, free feeling flex compared to typical inserts, but crucially will protect your feet from impact in all directions.
Protection in the ankles comes courtesy of D3O, the Street 3 is super comfortable to wear but is set up to take an impact and keep you safe! You also get extra reinforcement in the toe and heel areas.
- Grain leather upper, with nubuck finishing (9405W-NERO)
- Full grain leather upper (9407W-MARR)
- Suede leather upper (9408W-VEMA)
- Midsole with ZPLATE shank, to optimize front flexibility and transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements on toe and heel
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Closure with laces
- Elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Wear-resistant rubber Groundtrax outsole,
Buy TCX Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore
There are no reviews yet.